Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mommy Makeup in a Minute

When mommy duty takes over the last thing on your mind is “How do I look?” With all the spitting up, waking up and catching up the first thing to go is the make-up.

I was tired of looking tired and quickly found a way to complete my modified mommy make-up routine in just one minute (yes, I timed myself). Here it is:

0.00: Apply foundation (I like to use Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30. It moisturizes and protects and has just the right amount of coverage).
12.55: Apply blush (I prefer Plumberry Glow by Covergirl. It has a nice pink factor that brightens/wakes up the face).
20.47: Curl lashes
43.44: Apply mascara (I like Falsies by Maybelline)
57.24: Apply favorite lip gloss

That's it! If I'm feeling exotic and have an extra minute to spare I'll toss on some eyeshadow before curling my lashes. I like to use Retrospeck by MAC because it's light and natural-looking with a bit of shimmer.

There you go- a quick and easy way to get ready for your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment