Friday, September 2, 2011

Four Hair Products Busy Women Love

When I became a mom the last thing I wanted was obvious “mom hair.” I have found that long hair is much easier to style than short hair. It's also easier to keep out of the way of sticky little hands. So, I've stumbled across a few products and tricks that help to make every day hair styling a breeze.

This is my go-to styling accessory. These pins make styling so easy! I can do a bun in about 20 seconds and it will last all day! You can easily dress it up with a side bun, flower pin or by adding a headband.
If you have natural wavy hair this Wonder Waves hair spray keeps your waves looking nice. You can spritz it on to towel-dried hair and you're done. To add a few extra waves just spray it on and wear your hair in a loose messy bun for a few minutes.


This is a great product if you have limited shower time! If all you have time for is a quick rinse, just comb a quarter-size dollop of this stuff in your wet hair with your fingers and call it good. It helps cut down on frizz and makes your hair shine. (Plus it's much easier to comb out later). I also like to put it in my hair before swimming (pool or beach). I just comb in a dollop and keep my hair in a bun while in the water and it is so much easier to wash afterward (you'll lose less hair).

Attention Blondes! If you had highlights prior to having your baby (and want to keep them) or are just tired of paying an arm and a leg at the salon, you must try John Freida's “Go Blonder” line or at least the lightening spray. I haven't gotten highlights in 7 months and you still can't see my roots. I love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment